Polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation materials for construction industry have been used in European construction industry for 40 years since the 1960s. Some of them have also passed legislation to take polyurethane as the insulation and waterproof materials specified by the construction industry. In recent years, with the rapid development of China's building energy-saving market, polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation products have been widely used in the field of building thermal insulation and waterproof, and have become one of the leading market heat preservation and energy-saving products.
Polyurethane insulation board Performance advantages
As a building thermal insulation material, polyurethane rigid foam breaks the traditional building materials with single function: Waterproof without heat preservation and heat preservation without waterproof. Once the waterproof layer leaks, the insulation layer will lose the insulation function. Compared with other single function thermal insulation or waterproof materials, rigid polyurethane foam has obvious advantages
1. Polyurethane rigid foam has the function of multi-purpose, at the same time, it has many functions such as heat preservation, waterproof, sound insulation, vibration absorption and so on.
2. It has excellent thermal insulation performance. It is a thermal insulation material with low thermal conductivity (≤ 0.024) and high thermal resistance value among all building materials. The thermal conductivity is only half of that of EPS foamed polystyrene board.
3. The rigid polyurethane foam has a continuous and dense skin and a closed cell of high strength interconnection wall close to * * and has ideal impermeability. Spraying method is used to achieve continuous waterproof and thermal insulation layer without joint, forming seamless roof and overall external wall insulation shell, with excellent waterproof and impermeability.
4. It can be applied to the exterior wall with good anti wind and anti cold performance, no need of anti wind and anti cold construction.
5. It has stable chemical properties, long service life, and does not pollute the surrounding environment. The open flame can extinguish itself, and only carbonization does not drip when burning. The size and shape of carbonization layer are basically unchanged. It can block the air from entering, prevent the spread of fire, and has good fire safety performance.
As a new building material of thermal insulation and waterproofing, polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation material is still in the initial stage in the construction industry of * *. Fortunately, in order to accelerate the innovation of building thermal insulation materials and promote the popularization and application of rigid polyurethane foam in the field of building energy conservation, the Ministry of construction has specially set up a "polyurethane building energy conservation application promotion working group" to promote the application of polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation and waterproof materials in the building energy conservation industry.
Characteristics of polyurethane exterior wall insulation board
The range of bulk density: 40-60kg / m3; length: 0.5m-4m; width: 0.5m-1.2m; thickness: 20mm-200mm. The cutting accuracy is high, and the thickness error is ± 0.5mm, so as to ensure the flatness of the finished product surface. The foam is fine and dense with uniform cell. It can reduce the self weight of finished products by 30-60% compared with traditional products. High compressive strength, can withstand the huge pressure in the process of manufacturing finished products. Convenient quality inspection, due to the removal of the surrounding skin in the cutting process, the quality of the board is clear at a glance, ensuring the insulation effect of finished products. Thickness can be produced and processed according to user's requirements
Density (kg / m3 = 40 - 60
Compressive strength (kg / cm2) 2.0 - 2.7
Closure rate% > 93
Water absorption% ≤ 3
Thermal conductivity w / m.k ≤ 0.025
Dimensional stability% ≤ 1.5
Service temperature ℃ - 196 ℃ + 120 ℃
Oxygen index ≥ 26
1. Rigid polyurethane has low thermal conductivity and good thermal performance. When the thermal conductivity of polyurethane is about 40 ~ 40 m ~ 3 ~ 0.02 M ~ 3, the thermal conductivity is only about half of that of hard polyurethane materials.
2. Rigid polyurethane has moisture-proof and waterproof properties. The closed cell rate of rigid polyurethane is more than 90%, which belongs to hydrophobic material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall will not seep.
3. Rigid polyurethane fireproof, flame retardant, high temperature resistant. After adding flame retardant, polyurethane is a kind of flame-retardant self extinguishing material. Its softening point can reach above 250 ℃, and it will decompose only at higher temperature. In addition, carbon deposition will form on the surface of polyurethane foam during combustion, which helps to isolate the foam below. It can prevent the spread of fire. Moreover, polyurethane does not produce harmful gas at high temperature.
4. Due to the excellent heat insulation performance of the building, the thickness of the building envelope can also be reduced due to the use of the thermal insulation board.
5. Strong deformation resistance, not easy to crack, stable and safe finish.
6. The porosity structure of polyurethane material is stable, basically closed cell structure, not only has good thermal insulation performance, but also has good freeze-thaw resistance and sound absorption. The average service life of rigid polyurethane insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under normal use and maintenance conditions. It can not be damaged by fungi or fungi in the normal growth period of rodents.