1. The thermal insulation effect is excellent, which is equivalent to 5 times of the conventional polystyrene board, 4 times of the extruded board and 2.8 times of the polyurethane. The buildings in most areas of Shandong Province are generally 1.5cm thick, which can meet the energy saving requirements of 65%. Comparison of thermal conductivity of different thermal insulation materials w / (m · K) STP * * thin * * thermal insulation decorative board 0.008 polyurethane (PU) 0.024 extruded board (XPS) 0.030 polystyrene board (EPS) 0.041 rubber powder polystyrene particle insulation mortar 0.08
2. The unit weight is light, and the weight per square meter is about 12 kg, which is only 1 / 4 of the weight of the ceramic tile on the wall. After construction, it is not easy to fall off and has high safety.
3. The organic combination of thermal insulation and decoration engineering is simpler than the traditional insulation system construction process.
4. The construction is convenient and can be directly pasted like ceramic tile, which greatly shortens the construction period and saves the cost.
5. The thermal insulation material is inorganic thermal insulation material, fireproof and non combustible, while the existing conventional thermal insulation material can be burned.
6. Non toxic, green and environmental protection, long service life. The application scope of STP insulation board: the thermal insulation engineering of exterior wall and roof of new and expanded civil and public buildings, especially the energy-saving reconstruction project of existing buildings
7. Small water absorption, good waterproof effect and high cost performance